We observe the restriction measures. We all agree that only the correct behavior of all allows us to overcome this overwhelming crisis. Locked up in the hotel, we not only respect the rules, but are also working for the post-crown period.
We would like to create the conditions to make a summer holiday possible, a holiday to share needs and desires of normality, a reward holiday after such difficult moments.
We are considering various measures to offer a vacation in reassuring circumstances. Our hotel would like to be a welcoming home and offer an atmosphere of leisure and relaxation.
We hope so!
We will take the following hygienic safety measures:
• The whole Bellevue team will wear the mask
• Hotel guests will be required to wear a mask
• The arrangement of the tables will guarantee the required distance
• We offer the possibility to have meals in the room with a small additional cost
• In the hotel you will find a series of stations to disinfect hands
• We will practice a cordial but distant relationship
• Our buffet will be served by one of our waitresses, but we must ask for understanding from now on for the necessarily reduced choice that this will entail.
• Upon arrival, the surfaces of your assigned room will be disinfected
• The sauna and whirlpool will be closed.
• We will pay particular attention to the ventilation of the rooms
• Handles and buttons will be continuously sanitized
• The use of the lift is allowed only with people from the family
• There will be a list of useful tips for a respectful stay towards everyone
TO COME TO THE HOTEL THERE IS NO NEED OF SELF-CERTIFICATION, BUT CLEARLY YES
HAS THE OBLIGATION TO REMAIN AT THEIR HOME IN THE EVENT OF FEVER OVER 37.5 ° E
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH VIRUS POSITIVE PEOPLE IN THE PREVIOUS 14 DAYS
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL.
• In the summer season the following cancellation conditions apply:
Request for a deposit of 250 euro.
Given the uncertainty of the general situation, these measures will be updated continuously!
Last updated: July 20th, 2021